FIELD MANUAL OF THE INTERCHANGE RULES
The updated version of this pocket-sized manual become effective Jan. 1, 1973, and contains all rules dealing with care, repair, responsibility for, disposition of and settlement for freight and passenger cars.
- Notice of this manual was given in Volume 146, No. 11 of "Railway Locomotives and Cars", dated December 1972.
Chicago, IL United States 60605
- Publication Date: 1973-1-1
- TRT Terms: Freight cars; Interchange rules; Maintenance; Passenger cars; Standards
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00041155
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Railway Locomotives and Cars
- Report/Paper Numbers: 1973 Edit
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 2 1973 12:00AM