WHEEL AND AXLE MANUAL
This new publication, effective Oct. 1, 1972, contains all the rule and paragraph changes which have been approved by the AAR committees responsible for wheels, axles, bearings and lubrication of freight cars since publication of the Ninth Edition in 1968. It is valuable, not only in shops, but also on repair tracks and in yards where work is performed by railroads and by private car owners.
- Notice of this manual was given in Volume 146, No. 11 of "Railway Locomotives and Cars", dated December 1972.
Chicago, IL United States 60605
- Publication Date: 1972-10-1
- TRT Terms: Axles; Bearings; Freight cars; Lubrication; Maintenance; Standards; Wheels
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00041154
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Railway Locomotives and Cars
- Report/Paper Numbers: 10 Edition
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 2 1973 12:00AM