LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS. A LITERATURE SURVEY
Each issue lists 100 to 200 new papers, reports, and patents of interest to engineers and others working in the LNG field. The references include author, title, and bibliographic citations and are listed under 23 subject headings. Most references are listed under two or more headings. Each issue also contains a complete author index. The references are obtained from the Cryogenic Data Center's Information System which contains the world's most comprehensive collection of literature in the field of cryogenics.
- Paper available on subscription $20.00/year domestic, $25.00/year foreign. Sponsored in part by American Gas Association, Arlington, Virginia.
National Bureau of StandardsCryogenic Data Center
Boulder, CO United States
- Publication Date: 1972
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Cryogenics; Freight transportation; Liquefied natural gas
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng transportation
- Subject Areas: Design; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00040926
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Quarterly
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 23 1973 12:00AM