FUNCTIONS AND POWERS OF THE COUNCIL
This booklet has been prepared to meet a general demand from the public for information on the functions and powers of the National Ports Council and on the present policy, laid down by the Government, which is being followed. It has been felt worthwhile to include a background note on the complex structure of port ownership which exists in Britain.
National Ports CouncilCommonwealth House, 1-19 New Oxford Street
London WC1A 1DZ, England
- Publication Date: 1973-1
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Port authorities; Port operations; Ports; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00050984
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Ports Council
- Report/Paper Numbers: #SBN 901058 34 3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 15 1974 12:00AM