An abstracted presentation of 69 research projects conducted and completed by the British National Ports Council. These projects cover the many areas important in successful port management including better dredging methods, work systems, work simplification, dock design, breakwater design, documentation, and cargo flow.
National Ports CouncilCommonwealth House, 1-19 New Oxford Street
London WC1A 1DZ, England
- Publication Date: 1972-4
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Breakwaters; Development; Dredging; Freight documents; Port operations; Ports; Structural design; Surveys; Transportation planning
- Old TRIS Terms: Breakwater design; Port surveys
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00050983
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Ports Council
- Report/Paper Numbers: #SBN 901058 33 5
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 15 1974 12:00AM