CONSUMPTION OF EPOXIES AND POLYSULFIDES BY HIGHWAY DEPARTMENTS AND OTHER AGENCIES
THE RESULTS OF A NATIONAL SURVEY CONCERNING THE CONSUMPTION AND USAGE OF ADHESIVES, BONDING AGENTS AND SEALANTS IN HIGHWAY CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE ARE TABULATED.
- Record URL:
- No 33, 4 Pp, 2 TAB. Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
- Publication Date: 1966-7
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Highway Research Circular
- Issue Number: 33
- Publisher: Highway Research Board (HRB)
- TRT Terms: Adhesives; Bonding; Consumption; Epoxides; Highway departments; Highway maintenance; Polysulfides; Road construction; Sealing compounds; Surveys; Utilization
- Old TRIS Terms: Agents; Epoxy
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Materials; Research;
- Accession Number: 00216778
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Jan 31 1994 12:00AM