LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS. ISSUE NO. 73-1, JANUARY-MARCH 1973
The issue lists papers, reports, and patents of interest to engineers and others working in the liquefied natural gas field. The references include author, title, and bibliographic citations and are listed under 23 subject headings. Most references are listed under two or more headings. Each issue also contains a complete author index. The references are obtained from the Cryogenic Data Center's Information System which contains the world's most comprehensive collection of literature in the field of cryogenics.
- Sponsored in part by American Gas Association, Arlington, Va. Paper copy available $20.00/year.
National Bureau of StandardsCryogenic Data Center
Boulder, CO USA
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Cryogenics; Liquefied gases; Liquefied natural gas; Low temperature; Research; Safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng safety; Nbs
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00050840
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Quart Surv
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 31 1974 12:00AM