MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY DEFECT RECALL CAMPAIGNS: DETAILED REPORTS FROM APRIL 1 TO JUNE 30, 1973
The document contains detailed information regarding defect recall campaigns conducted by domestic and foreign automobile and equipment manufacturers during the second quarter of 1973. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- See also PB-221 722, and PB-223 555.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 459 p.
- TRT Terms: Assemblies (Equipment); Automobiles; Defects; Failure; Industries; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Recall campaigns; Safety; Trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Assembling; Nhsb
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00050788
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-820 293
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 31 1974 12:00AM