AN EVALUATION OF THE DYNAMIC PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS OF ANTHROPOMORPHIC TEST DEVICES. VOLUME 3
An experimental investigation was conducted to assess the dynamic performance of a state-of-the-art 95th percentile anthropomorphic dummy under conditions approximating those expected in vehicle compliance testing.
- See also Volume 2, PB-222 692.
Calspan Corporation4455 Genesee Street
Buffalo, NY USA 14225
- Walunas, J B
- Miller, J S
- Publication Date: 1973-5
- Pagination: 97 p.
- TRT Terms: Anthropometry; Automobiles; Deflection; Design standards; Head; Impact tests; Injuries; Manual safety belts; Restraint systems; Rocket sleds; Safety engineering; Safety equipment
- Old TRIS Terms: Nhsb; Rocket propelled sleds
- Subject Areas: Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00050778
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CALSPAN-FA-5018-V-3 Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-053-1-129
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jan 31 1974 12:00AM