PHASE ONE REPORT--CALIFORNIA MASTER PLAN OF AVIATION, STATE OF CALIFORNIA
The report summarizes the consultant's findings, conclusions and evaluations and provides his preliminary recommended plan to serve as a basis for the development of the Air Carrier System in California. The plan includes four proposed new air carrier airports. The report contains: descriptions of air carrier and general aviation models developed in the study; tabulations and illustrations of aviation data inventories; forecasts of air travel demand and supply; and evaluation of alternate airport systems.
- Prepared in cooperation with Daniel, Mann, Johnson and Mendenhall, Redwood City, Calif.
California Department of AeronauticsSacramento, CA United States
- Publication Date: 1973-4
- Pagination: 123 p.
- TRT Terms: Air cargo; Air pilots; Air transportation; Airports; Civil aviation; Military facilities; Regional planning; Surveys
- Geographic Terms: California
- Old TRIS Terms: Aviation master plan
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Freight Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00050777
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CALIF-AERO-7
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WE-1705
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jan 31 1974 12:00AM