ADJUSTED TONAGE RATINGS, ONE SIMPLIFIED METHOD
Mexican Railroads, has adopted the adjusted tonage ratings criteria to operate locomotives. The procedure is very arduous because of the nature of the Davies equations. One simplified method is proposed, based in the same Davies formulas, but simple and easy to use, with only a little calculus work and same results.
- Copies available in English by writing in care of Antonio Gutierrez Vazquez.
Unidos Del Sureste RailroadCalles 55 x 48
Merida, Yucatan, Mexico
- Vazquez, A G
- Publication Date: 1973-11-28
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Tonnage ratings; Train operations; Train track dynamics
- Old TRIS Terms: Train performance; United south eastern railways company
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00050665
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FUS-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 15 1976 12:00AM