LIFE ALONG THE SAN ANDREAS FAULT
Tells the layman what science has found out about earthquakes in general and along the San Andreas Fault in particular, how land politics and building codes fail to protect the people living in the high-seismic risk zone, and how it affects people psychologically.
Dutton (EP) and Company, Incorporated201 Park Avenue, South
New York, NY United States 10003
- Fried, J J
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 269 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Earthquakes; Safety; Soil mechanics; Structures
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Geotechnology; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00050653
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Science News
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 31 1976 12:00AM