DISTRIBUTION OF AXLE-LOADS ON BALLASTED SLAB BRIDGES
ORE had been charged with studying the distribution of axle-loads on ballasted slab bridges. As the load distribution on bridges in the longitudinal direction had already been adequately clarified through other studies, it was a case of determining, by means of tests, the performance of the transverse distribution of axle-loads.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1972-4
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References;
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Axle loads; Ballast (Railroads); Bridges; Train track dynamics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ballast
- Old TRIS Terms: Axle loadings
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00050610
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Railway Congress Association
- Report/Paper Numbers: ORE Report D 115/RP2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 15 1976 12:00AM