Initial interest of ORE Specialists Committee D 87 in slab tracks was in relation to lines through tunnels under cities. Increasing interest in unconventional tracks for wider application persuaded the Control Committee to extend the terms of reference and a second enquiry was seen as a preliminary step in revising the working programme. The questionnaire sent to Administrations is appended to this (( Enquiry Report )) which summarises response from twenty-four Administrations.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1971-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References;
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete slab track; High speed rail; Railroad tracks; Standards; Tunnels
- Old TRIS Terms: Question d87; Track standards
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00050609
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Railway Congress Association
- Report/Paper Numbers: D87/RP 5/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 15 1976 12:00AM