PLATFORMS IN THE SOUTHERN NORTH SEA
A review is made of the platform installed by the author's company in the gas fields in the Southern North Sea. Advances in techniques and methods of onshore fabrication and offshore installation are discussed and examined to see what experience could be of particular benefit to developments on more Northern Waters.
- Prepared for meeting April 2-3, 1973.
Society of Petroleum Engineers6200 North Central Expressway
Dallas, TX USA 75206
- Campbell, PJD
- Publication Date: 1973-4
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Offshore drilling platforms; Offshore oil industry; Offshore platforms
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00050519
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: AIME #4310 Preprint
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 11 1974 12:00AM