NEW FERRYPORTS AT SWANSEA AND CORK. CAR FERRY ROUTE TO SOUTHERN IRELAND.
These terminals, specially built for a new service opening up a cargo and passenger route from the southern half of Britain to the Republic of Ireland, are designed for the rapid disembarkation and embarkation of passengers, accompanied cars, and wheeled cargo at any state of the tide. When working to capacity, they will handle 240 cars and 1200 passengers in each direction every voyage. Some details are given for the facilities of the terminals, other facilities at Swansea, the flow of passengers and freight, and other services of the B. & I. Line.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/6660842
Benn Brothers Marine Publications LimitedLyon Tower, 125 High Street, Colliers Wood
London SW19 2JN, England
- Publication Date: 1969-7
- Pagination: p. 969-71
- TRT Terms: Ferries; Marine transit; Passenger transportation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00003142
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 1978 12:00AM