MARITIME TRANSPORT 1972
This publication covers shipping developments during 1972 and the early part of 1973, within the framework of longer term trends in international shipping and trade, including national and international shipping policies, supply and demand, and the effect of the latter on freight markets. Comparisons between principal dry cargo sea transport flows in 1967 and 1970 are included.
Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development2001 L Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1973-7
- Pagination: 168 p.
- TRT Terms: Charter rates; Economic forecasting; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; Market surveys; Markets; Merchant fleet operation; Merchant marine; Shipping; Statistics; Trade; Trend (Statistics)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cargo flow
- Old TRIS Terms: Freight markets; Market studies; Shipping forecasts
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00050484
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Report/Paper Numbers: Serial #76-73-01-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 4 1974 12:00AM