CONTAINER DAMAGE AND REPAIR. SURVEY OF MAIN CAUSES AND RESULTANT WORK.
The main causes for damage to metal shipping containers are surveyed and the resultant repair work is described. Administrative and shop procedures for rapid and effective container repair are described.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/6660842
Benn Brothers Marine Publications LimitedLyon Tower, 125 High Street, Colliers Wood
London SW19 2JN, England
- Hicks, J
- Publication Date: 1969-7
- Pagination: p. 978-979
- TRT Terms: Maintenance
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00003139
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 1973 12:00AM