SAFETY IN URBAN MASS TRANSPORTATION: THE STATE OF THE ART
This report is a survey of safety practices on various transit systems, including rail rapid transit systems. Safety rules, safety devices, warning devices, and accident prevention and accident reporting are covered.
- Report prepared by Highway Research Board Task Force on Urban Mass Transportation Safety Standards.
Highway Research Board2101 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20418
- Publication Date: 1973-4
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 177 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash reports; Crashes; Occupant protection devices; Passenger security; Rapid transit; Safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Passenger protection
- Subject Areas: Public Transportation; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00050337
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Jan 11 1981 12:00AM