CHOOSING THE RIGHT MATERIAL FOR NOISE CONTROL
Primarily aimed at the beginner in noise control, this paper categorizes the four basic noise control methods: absorption, barriers, damping and isolation. The materials associated with each category are discussed including the measurement of effectiveness and possible applications of these materials.
- Copies are $1.00 to ASME members.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016-5990
- Wald, B
- Publication Date: 1973-1
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Damping (Engineering); Environmental protection; Materials science; Measurement; Noise; Noise control
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise measurement; Noise reduction
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00050321
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Report/Paper Numbers: ASME #73-DE-40 Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 24 1974 12:00AM