CONTROL OF DISTORTION IN WELDED FABRICATION, 2ND EDITION
This book is offered as a practical guide for all who use welding and cutting processes; it deals with the principles of distortion prevention, control, and correction, and guidance is given where special considerations apply, as, for example, in site welding and in welding large plated structures.
- Publications will be supplied only against payment with orders.
Welding InstituteAbingdon Hall
Cambridge CB1 6AL, England
- Publication Date: 1968
- Pagination: 80 p.
- TRT Terms: Distortion (Structures); Quality control; Welding; Welds
- Old TRIS Terms: Weld distortion; Welding quality control; Welding techniques
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00050315
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Welding Institute
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1973 12:00AM