ECONOMIC ASPECTS OF WELDING TECHNOLOGY--PROCEEDINGS ON AN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
Of first importance in fabrication work is the economic assessment of welding techniques and their influence, not only in the welding shop but also on the preceding and finishing operations. This Conference, organized jointly by the Institute and the Deutscher Verband fur Schweisstechnik, discussed the economic implications of new welding technologies. These Proceedings reflect topics of particular current international concern including process comparisons and applications, payment systems, production planning and control, ergonomics, etc. Another important feature of the Conference was the special study of welding economics in shipbuilding.
- Publications will be supplied only against payment with orders.
Welding InstituteAbingdon Hall
Cambridge CB1 6AL, England
- Publication Date: 1971
- Pagination: 298 p.
- TRT Terms: Economics; Production control; Welding
- Old TRIS Terms: Welding economics; Welding techniques
- Subject Areas: Economics; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00050314
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Welding Institute
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1973 12:00AM