WELDABILITY OF STEEL
Intended for use in design and drawing offices, this Design Memorandum should create a higher degree of awareness of the problems that might arise from the choice of materials for welding, and the factors which have to be considered in making the choice. Presented in a simple form, this book should be readily understandable even by those who have not formally studied metallurgy for some time.
- Publications will be supplied only against payment with orders.
Welding InstituteAbingdon Hall
Cambridge CB1 6AL, England
- Richards, K G
- Publication Date: 1967
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Specifications; Welding
- Uncontrolled Terms: Weldability
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00050312
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Welding Institute
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1973 12:00AM