WELDABILITY OF STRUCTURAL AND PRESSURE VESSEL STEELS, PROCEEDINGS OF THE CONFERENCE
This publication examines, from the viewpoint of the fabricator, user and steelmaker, the weldability of current British steels used for constructional, vessel, pipeline, shipbuilding and general fabrication purposes. A group of papers explains the situation abroad. Specific problem areas such as weld cracking and achievement of required weld properties are covered in detail.
- Publications will be supplied only against payment with orders.
Welding InstituteAbingdon Hall
Cambridge CB1 6AL, England
- Publication Date: 1971
- Pagination: 282 p.
- TRT Terms: Cracking; Defects; Pressure vessels; Welding; Welds
- Uncontrolled Terms: Crack propagation; Weld defects; Weldability
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00050311
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Welding Institute
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1973 12:00AM