WELDING PROCEDURES FOR LOW ALLOY STEELS
This book, published in the Institute 'Report Series' and based on the original research reports, is concerned with welding procedures designed to avoid hydrogen-induced cold cracking in carbon-maganese steels. The procedures, and subsequent testing to prove them safe, are described in detail and apply to the low-alloy steels BS 968:1962, Thirty Oak, Fortiweld, Ducol W30 and C-Mn steels of various carbon equivalents appropriate to BS 4360:1968.
- Publications will be supplied only against payment with orders.
Welding InstituteAbingdon Hall
Cambridge CB1 6AL, England
- BAILEY, N
- Publication Date: 1970
- Pagination: 64 p.
- TRT Terms: Cracking; Embrittlement; Welding
- Uncontrolled Terms: Crack propagation; Hydrogen embrittlement
- Old TRIS Terms: Welding techniques
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00050310
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Welding Institute
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1973 12:00AM