A study of radio communications on-board ships and vessels shows a variety of equipment currently in use. Detailed experiments with various types of radio equipment for communication between crew members aboard ship were conducted. Recommendations are made for a change in regulations and equipment specifications to provide better on-board radio communications.
- Report of Special Committee No. 62.
Radio Technical Commission for Marine Services/Federal Communications Commission
Washington, DC USA 20554
- Publication Date: 1973-1-18
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Communication devices; Communication systems; Radio; Radio equipment; Radio telephone
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00050251
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Marine Services
- Report/Paper Numbers: 60-73/DO-69 Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1973 12:00AM