ASME ORIENTATION AND GUIDE FOR USE OF METRIC UNITS, THIRD EDITION
This report of the ASME metric study committee presents a history of the International System (SI), describes the units and their use and provides the information to be used as a guide in the conversion of quantities specified in ASME publications.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016-5990
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Metric system; Productivity; Shipbuilding
- Uncontrolled Terms: Metric conversion
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00050167
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: ASME Report E58
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1996 12:00AM