QUALITY CONTROL OF PORTLAND CEMENTS IS DISCUSSED UNDER THE HEADINGS SAMPLING, TESTING, STORAGE, AND QUANTITY IN CONCRETE PROPORTIONING.
- Record URL:
- Vol 7, Part I, PP 191-195; part of Report of Committee on Character and Use of Road Materials. Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
- Mattimore, H S
- Publication Date: 1928
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Monograph Title: Proceedings of the Seventh Annual Meeting of the Highway Research Board Held at Washington, D.C. December 1-2, 1927. Part I: Reports of Research Committees and of Special Investigations and Papers
- Highway Research Board Proceedings
- Volume: 7
- Publisher: Highway Research Board
- TRT Terms: Handling and storage; Portland cement; Quality control; Sampling; Storage facilities; Testing
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Highways; Materials; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00213738
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Jul 25 1971 12:00AM