DAMAGE ANALYSIS IN RAILWAY TRANSPORT
The purpose of this report in English is to inform researchers working around the subject of transportation damage, about the search that has been conducted by The Danish Packaging Research Institute in cooperation with the Danish State Railways (DSB). Among others the intention is to inform about the connection between damages observed in practice and the simulations performed in the laboratory. So the search may also give damage types and damage causes which we are by now not aware of at the laboratory. To some extent the size order and the relative influence of different types of damage causes can be judged.
Danish Packaging Research InstituteJemtelandsgade 1
DK 2300 Copenhagen S, Denmark
- Jacobsen, P
- Publication Date: 1970-7
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 65 p.
- TRT Terms: Loss and damage
- Uncontrolled Terms: Damage analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Lading protection
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00050130
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 11 1974 12:00AM