OIL SPILLAGE. A BIBLIOGRAPHY. VOLUME 1
This report, containing 256 abstracts, is another in a series of planned bibliographies in water resources to be produced from the information base comprising SELECTED WATER RESOURCES ABSTRACTS (SWRA). At the time of search for this bibliography, the data base had 53,230 abstracts covering SWRA through February 15, 1973 (Volume 6, Number 4). This volume includes abstracts of documents published through 1970.
- Paper copy also available from NTIS $19.00/set of 2 reports as PB-221 106-SET.
Office of Water Resources ResearchWater Resources Scientific Information Center
Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1973-5
- Pagination: 394 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution sources; Animals; Bibliographies; Biodeterioration; Chemical analysis; Cleaning; Coasts; Crashes; Dispersers; Habitat (Ecology); Identification systems; International law; Jurisprudence and judicial processes; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills; Oils; Plants; Pollution control; Remote sensing; Ships; Toxicity; Water pollution; Water quality; Water quality management
- Old TRIS Terms: Dispersing; Water pollution effects animals; Water pollution effects plants
- Subject Areas: Environment; Law; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00048416
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: WRSIC-73-207-Vol-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1973 12:00AM