NETWORK THEORETIC FORMULATION OF LARGE-SCALE MATERIALS HANDLING SYSTEMS
To apply advanced techniques of system sciences to large-scale materials handling systems, one must be able to formulate mathematical model of system as whole; graphical and mathematical model are described for such systems; these models are formulated within framework of network flow theory and are accomplished in way that allows their application to large class of materials flow systems and to any degree of system detail necessary for adequate problem solution.
- Paper 69-WA/MH-3 for meeting Nov. 16-20, 1969.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY USA 10016-5990
- Sibthorp, R J
- Wismer, D A
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 8 p.
- Nuclear Energy
- Issue Number: 0
- Publisher: Institution of Nuclear Engineers
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Materials management; Network analysis (Planning)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Network flows
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00002262
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper 69-WA/MH-3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 1973 12:00AM