CIVIL ENGINEERING FOR THE PLANT ENGINEER
"Civil Engineering for the Plant Engineer" is intended for the plant engineer whose background is not in civil engineering. The book discusses those aspects of civil engineering that are likely to become part of his responsibility, including property acquisition, industrial surveying, soils and foundations, and others.
- The Announcement for this book appears in Civil Engineering--ASCE, December 1972.
McGraw-Hill, Incorporated330 West 42nd Street
New York, NY United States 10036
- Schwartz, M
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 290 p.
- TRT Terms: Civil engineering; Training
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00048204
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Book
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 4 1976 12:00AM