COMPUTER APPLICATIONS IN CIVIL ENGINEERING
"Computer Applications...in Civil Engineering" is a collection of computer techniques and working programs drawn from practitioners. Beginning with the fundamentals of programming, it presents all the steps you need to start and organize a computerized operation. Contains working examples and programs that you can easily modify or adopt for your own on-the-job situations.
- The Announcement for this book appears in Civil Engineering--ASCE, February 1973.
Van Nostrand Reinhold115 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY United States 10003
- Spindel, P D
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 216 p.
- TRT Terms: Civil engineering; Information processing
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00048199
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Book
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 4 1976 12:00AM