Water pollution has received wide coverage in news media, magazines, and books in the past several years, but it is difficult to obtain reports that either adequately described specific examples of pollution, or provide background geologic or hydrologic information. "Water Quality in a Stressed Environment" is intended to fill this need.
- The Announcement for this book appears in Civil Engineering--ASCE, February 1973.
Burgess Publishing Company426 South Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN USA 55415
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 309 p.
- TRT Terms: Water pollution
- Subject Areas: Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00048197
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Book
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 4 1976 12:00AM