STRUCTURAL GUIDANCE STUDY FOR LARGE POLAR ICEBREAKER. LARGE POLAR ICEBREAKER FOR UNITED STATES COAST GUARD.
The object of these analyses is to determine the structural effectiveness of two large polar icebreakers designed from two different structural philosophies and to compare the advantages and disadvantages of one structural system with another. Two computer programs have been utilized for the analyses, a three dimensional elastic analysis and a two dimensional elastic analysis. ( Author )
- Publication Date: 1967-4
- Pagination: 43 p.
- TRT Terms: Information processing
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Highways; Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00002155
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Defense Documentation Center
- Report/Paper Numbers: T.T.A.5048 Supple Rpt
- Contract Numbers: TCG17961A
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 1972 12:00AM