BASIC RESEARCH IN CRASHWORTHINESS II. INSTRUMENTATION AND DATA HANDLING TECHNIQUES
The report describes the test facilities, instrumentation, data recording, and handling and reduction techniques developed and employed on the Basic Research in Crashworthiness Program, Contract No. FH-11-7622. Also briefly discussed are some typical results. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- See also report dated May 73, PB-220 871.
Calspan Corporation4455 Genesee Street
Buffalo, NY USA 14225
- Trenka, A R
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- Pagination: 216 p.
- TRT Terms: Accelerometers; Analog to digital converters; Automobiles; Computers; Crashworthiness; Data reduction; Impact tests; Information processing; Recording instruments; Software; Test facilities
- Old TRIS Terms: Computer systems hardware; Computer systems software; Digital to analog converters; Nhsb
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00048149
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CALSPAN-YB-2987-V-5 Intrm Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-7622
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Dec 13 1973 12:00AM