PROJECT FARE (FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING ELEMENTS) TASK III REPORT. URBAN MASS TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY, REPORTING SYSTEM DESIGN. PART IV: COMMUTER RAIL REPORTING
The report is the last volume in a series of four which cover Task III of the four-task Project FARE. It covers the reporting requirements for commuter rail systems. ICC FORM A is included with modifications in order to obtain a complete report of revenues, expenses and nonfinancial operating data pertaining to commuter rail transit service. The purpose of the separation of rail transit from other transit systems is derived from chapter 3 volume I the task summary, which explains why commuter rail systems are subject to a different reporting requirement from that of other transit systems.
- Prepared in cooperation with Project FARE Industry Control Board and Wells Research Co.
Andersen (Arthur) and Company815 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Harvey, D
- NAGEL, J
- Van Lieshout, W
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Accounting; Classification; Data collection; Databases; Expenses; Financing; Forms (Documents); Information systems; Level of service; Maintenance; Office buildings; Operating costs; Railroad commuter service; Railroad stations; Railroad transportation; Reports; Reviews; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Urban Mass Transportation Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Reporting; Revisions; Services
- Old TRIS Terms: Fare project
- Subject Areas: Finance; Maintenance and Preservation; Public Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00048148
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Task 3 Intrm Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-20008
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 13 1982 12:00AM