PROJECT FARE (FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING ELEMENTS) TASK III REPORT. URBAN MASS TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY REPORTING SYSTEM DESIGN. PART III: REPORTING SYSTEM FORMS
The report is the third volume in a four volume study which describes a uniform reporting system for the transit industry. It provides the forms for the work done in Part 2 with appropriate cross references. Included are asset reporting forms, liability reporting forms, capital reporting forms, expense reporting forms, and nonfinancial operating data reporting forms.
- Prepared in cooperation with Project FARE Industry Control Board and Wells Research Co.
Andersen (Arthur) and Company815 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20006
- Harvey, D
- NAGEL, J
- Van Lieshout, W
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- Pagination: 118 p.
- TRT Terms: Accounting; Assets; Capital; Crashes; Data collection; Databases; Expenses; Financing; Forms (Documents); Information systems; Level of service; Liabilities; Maintenance; Operating costs; Performance evaluations; Personnel; Public transit; Reports; Revenues; Scheduling; Systems analysis; Urban transportation; Vehicles
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Urban Mass Transportation Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Reporting; Services
- Subject Areas: Finance; Maintenance and Preservation; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00048147
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Task 3 Intrm Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-20008
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 13 1981 12:00AM