PROJECT FARE (FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING ELEMENTS) TASK III REPORT, URBAN MASS TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY REPORTING SYSTEM DESIGN. PART II: REPORTING SYSTEM INSTRUCTIONS
The report is the second volume of a four volume study which describes a uniform reporting system for the urban mass transit industry. It contains general system instructions, prescribed accounting standards to be employed for this reporting, and detailed definitions of all reporting categories in the system for transit operatins other than commuter rail.
- Prepared in cooperation with Project FARE Industry Control Board and Wells Research Co.
Andersen (Arthur) and Company815 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Harvey, D L
- NAGEL, J
- Van Lieshout, W
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- Pagination: 41 p.
- TRT Terms: Accounting; Assets; Classification; Crashes; Data collection; Databases; Definitions; Expenses; Financial capital; Financing; Information systems; Level of service; Liabilities; Manuals; Operating costs; Public transit; Records management; Reports; Revenues; Systems analysis; Urban transportation; Vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Records; Reporting; Services
- Old TRIS Terms: Fare project; Processing
- Subject Areas: Finance; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00048146
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Task 3 Intrm Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-20008
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 13 1982 12:00AM