PROJECT FARE (FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING ELEMENTS) TASK III REPORT URBAN MASS TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY REPORTING SYSTEM DESIGN. PART I: TASK SUMMARY
The report is the first volume in a four volume study which describes a reporting system which would be uniform for the urban mass transit industry. It contains a description of the performance of Task III, the third of four Tasks in project FARE (Uniform Financial Accounting and Reporting Elements. Part 1 covers the needs and objectives, methodology, general design, conclusions and recommendations, and concludes with a description of the plans of Task IV, the last scheduling of the series.
- Prepared in cooperation with Project FARE Industry Control Board and Wells Research Co.
Andersen (Arthur) and Company815 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20006
- Harvey, D L
- Nagel, J W
- Van Lieshout, W T
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- Pagination: 41 p.
- TRT Terms: Accounting; Classification; Data collection; Databases; Design; Financing; Information systems; Methodology; Operating costs; Performance evaluations; Programming (Planning); Public transit; Recommendations; Reports; Specifications; Statistics; Strategic planning; Systems analysis; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Urban Mass Transportation Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Reporting; Requirement
- Old TRIS Terms: Fare project
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design; Finance; Public Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00048145
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Task 3 Intrm Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-20008
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 13 1981 12:00AM