Transformable craft is a SWATH and a monohull
Subtitle: Approaching completion at Alaska Ship & Drydock in Letchikan, ro-ro ferry Susitna is a unique vessel that will be able to operate both as a small waterplane area twin hull (SWATH) and as a monohull, permitting it to cope with some of the most demanding of US waters.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://www.library.northwestern.edu/libraries-collections/evanston-campus/transportation-library/services/document-delivery-ill-services
- Publication Date: 2009-12
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 28-29 : ill.
- Fairplay. Solutions
- Publisher: Lloyd's Register-Fairplay
- Accession Number: 01147686
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jan 4 2010 11:04AM