DEER-VEHICLE CRASHES IN NORTH CAROLINA AND THE UNITED STATES - A PROFILE
This report summarizes the results of recent national research on deer-motor vehicle crashes and presents the North Carolina experience. Tables are included showing North Carolina reported deer-vehicle crashes for 2003 by county, by level of severity, by month of occurrence, and by hour of occurrence.
- Record URL:
University of North Carolina, Chapel HillHighway Safety Research Center
Chapel Hill, NC United States 27599
- Tucker, M E
- Publication Date: 2004-10
- Features: Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash locations; Crash severity; Deer; Time of crashes; Traffic crashes
- Geographic Terms: North Carolina; United States
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00989279
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 2005 12:00AM