TRACK/TRAIN DYNAMICS AND DESIGN: ADVANCED TECHNIQUES
These papers present a detailed state-of-the-art account of the technology and the technological needs involved with the structural mechanics of freight railroad vehicles. Important computer programs and current projects are also covered. This volume offers valuable reference information to engineers in the rail car building industry consulting engineers and manufacturers who supply the railroad industry.
- Proceedings of the Conference held in Chicago, September 27-28, 1977.
Pergamon Press, IncorporatedMaxwell House, Fairview Park
Elmsford, NY USA 10523
- MOYAR, G J
- Pilkey, W D
- Pilkey, B F
- Publication Date: 1978-9
- Pagination: 481 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Design; Dynamic tests; Freight cars; Train track dynamics; Vehicle design; Vehicle dynamics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria; Dynamic analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Car component design; Car design; Freight car dynamics
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00179062
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 29 1978 12:00AM