THE NORTH CAROLINA TRAFFIC ASSESSMENT NEEDS BY COUNTY FACTBOOK
The tables contained in this reference document were generated from Highway Safe Research Center data tapes of crashes occurring in North Carolina from 1990 and 1991. For purposes of these tabulations, only legally reportable crashes were used. The crashes include any collision involving a vehicle in transport resulting in death, injury or total property damage of $500.00 or more; crashes occurring in a public vehicular area.
- Sponsored by the North Carolina Governor's Highway Safety Program. Title on cover differs from title page ..."The North Carolina Traffic Accident Needs by County Factbook."
University of North Carolina, Chapel HillHighway Safety Research Center
Chapel Hill, NC United States 27599
- Rodgman, E A
- Publication Date: 1992-9
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 133 p.
- TRT Terms: Counties; Crash data; Fatalities; Injuries; Loss and damage; Property; Tables (Data); Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Property damage
- Geographic Terms: North Carolina
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00722123
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: HSRC-PR190
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1996 12:00AM