TRENDS ANALYSIS OF NORTH CAROLINA MOTOR VEHICLE CRASH DATA, 1974-1988
This report examines motor vehicle crash and injury trends occurring in North Carolina during the period 1974-1988. Trends are examined by age, sex, and race categories, with special focus on five subpopulations: women, older persons, nonwhites, children, and youth.
- The INC Injury Prevention Research Center is a joint program of the UNC Highway Safety Research Center and the UNC Center for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention.
University of North Carolina, Chapel HillHighway Safety Research Center
Chapel Hill, NC United States 27599
- Stutts, J C
- Campbell, B J
- Martell, C
- Publication Date: 1990-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 129 p.
- TRT Terms: Adolescents; Age; Aged; Analysis; Children; Crash data; Crashes; Females; Gender; Injuries; Race; Statistics; Tables (Data); Traffic crashes; Trend (Statistics)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Geographic Terms: North Carolina
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Society; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00722122
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: HSRC-PR168
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1996 12:00AM