A KNOWLEDGE-BASED EXPERT SYSTEM FOR RESIDUAL FUELS
The Seafuel expert computer program is designed to assure the overall performance and reliability of a fuel oil management system and to take into account the influence on shipboard systems of varying fuel oil characteristics. The system is described and its practical use as an effective tool to enhance plant reliability and efficiency is explained.
- Conference paper
- Ives, R
- International Marine Propulsion Conference, 11th
- Publication Date: 1989
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 10p.
- TRT Terms: Expert systems; Fuel conservation; Machinery; Residual fuels
- Old TRIS Terms: Fuel management; Heavy fuel operation; Seafuel system; System descriptions
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00659222
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM