PORT OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE SIMULATOR (POPS), VERSION 1.0: USER'S MANUAL
This user's manual describes the port operational performance simulator (POPS) model and contains pertinent information for use of the model to determine the capability of seaports to transship military cargo. The model yields values of daily port throughput capability in terms of short tons and measurement tons based on a weak-link analysis of the transportation subsystems normally associated with operations at seaports.
Military Traffic Management CommandNewport News, VA United States
- Snyder, A L
- HENRY, D
- Publication Date: 1987-5
- Pagination: Various p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Manuals; Marine terminals; Port capacity; Port operations
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00654663
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Report/Paper Numbers: MTMC-TEA-SE-87-3D-15
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM