NEW YORK'S TRANSIT REBOUND
A new management structure, infrastructure and car improvements, and cleaning graffiti from cars are all adding to better service and increased ridership on the New York subway system, one of the largest and most complex subway systems in the world.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- GUNN, D L
- Publication Date: 1989-8
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Graffiti; Infrastructure; Management; Reliability; Ridership; Subways
- Geographic Terms: New York (New York)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00488028
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1989 12:00AM