TECHNICAL METHODS FOR HIGHWAYS: STANDARD METHODS OF TESTING ROAD CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
Standard test procedures used in South Africa to establish road construction quality are outlined. Since 1984 the South African Department of Transportation has been responsible for compilation and publication of these test procedures. The updated compilation has been developed for use by national, provincial, and municipal authorities throughout the republic. Specific test procedures address tests on soils and gravels, aggregate, asphalt, bituminous materials, and cement.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0798836539
National Institute for Transport & Rd Res S AfP.O. Box 395
Pretoria 0001, Transvaal, South Africa
- Publication Date: 1986
- Pagination: 209 p.
- TRT Terms: Building materials; Foreign; Quality control; Road construction; Standards; Test procedures
- Old TRIS Terms: Quality control testing
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00477829
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- ISBN: 0-7988-3653-9
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 31 1988 12:00AM