Queensland AusLink network forward strategy: 2009-10 to 2013-14
The Queensland Government has outlined a $30 billion list of road and rail projects in a funding submission to the federal government. Queensland worked with its federal government counterparts on the submission, made under the federal government's AusLink2 program. The Queensland AusLink Network Forward Strategy 2009-10 to 2013-14 identifies more than 60 high priority road and rail projects, including: 1. Bruce Highway between Caboolture and Cairns; 2. Townsville Port Access Road; 3. Ipswich Motorway between Rocklea and Dinmore. Project costs were estimated based on 2007 dollars and are indicative only. Final project estimations will be confirmed following detailed planning studies.
- Record URL:
Queensland. Department of Main Roads,
- Publication Date: 2007
- Pagination: 3 vols
- TRT Terms: Federal government; Financing; Highway operations; Partnerships; Railroad transportation; State government; Strategic planning; Transportation planning; Types of roads by network
- Uncontrolled Terms: Planning and Environment; Road design and management
- Geographic Terms: Queensland
- ATRI Terms: National government; Partnership; Rail transport; Road funding; Road management; Road network; State government; Strategic planning; Transport planning
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 01387203
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB Group Ltd.
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 22 2012 10:11PM